344 Kendall Rd, Blairsville, PA 15717, United States
vim || emacs
You love to offer great customer service and are known for your likable personality. You develop relationships with your co-workers and the customers you serve. You have a high attention to detail and take pride in doing things right the first time. People acknowledge that you set realistic expectations, work well under pressure and have excellent listening skills.
You are very good at solving problems and co-workers and clients often come to you for assistance. You calmly and methodically trouble shoot the situation through to resolution. You like things to be right and will use your excellent communication skills to work with others to collect the information you will need to resolve the problem. You are often recognized for your patience and have a proven track record of process improvement and process creation.
- Reviewing current systems
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program code
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- Utilize administrative (HelpDesk, Project Management) tools and adhere to Kencove established processes.
- Focus on Customer Satisfaction
1. Basic knowledge on PHP, HTML, CSS and MYSQL
2. C# .Net Experience
3. Project Management Experience
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Skilled in Agile Methodology, SCRUM Model/ SDLC Process
Optional ( Not Mandatory) :
WordPress and Magento
Knowledge in using any ERP
Knowledge/Experience in MS.Net, C# .